Friday, May 12, 2006

So my friends, I guess you all saw this coming. I clearly have lost interest in blogging in case you haven't been able to tell by my lack-lustre posts and banale interpretations. I guess posts don't come out as great as when they're written in the name of Procrastination! YAYYYY PROCRASTINATION! I was checking out some old posts and they're pretty darn hilarious. But all I ever blogged about was school pretty much, and unlike before, I seem to have lost that ENERGY and wackiness. I'm still on the wacky side though, trust me, just a tad bit subdued from before. Maybe I need a stress-inducing schedule to bring some life back to this place?? :P And this time I can't just go around and wipe the site off the face of the earth like I did last time. (haha!!) So you'll have to deal with an empty un-updated site for all time. :P Plus, in this way, if you lose my contact information, you always know where to go.

With that said, my blog-quitting in no way should detach me from my blog-friends. hahaha YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I'm still up for 2007 baybee! Dunno where, dunno how, but I'm up for it. Plus, I've noticed I'd rather speak to my online friends on the phone or in person now than online. Kinda strange how that happened, it's like I've developed an impatience for typing out my responses. AND! it's also a good sign that my online friendships have developed into real ones. hunh? hunh? :P

hahaha so keep in touch ladies and gents! Take it easy for sheezy, and live the good life inshaAllah. WOOHOO!

wassalam!!

P.S. Congrats to my buddy ziggy on becoming an official arkitect! You don't know how proud I am to now have my future house built for free. ;)