Lights are Non-denominational
You guys HAAAAVE to check this out. hahaha and then tell me, DO you BELIEVE? I don't know who this person is, but I love him/her, whether it was just still images or real. I love them!
Oh and since I'm writing, I'll tell you a funny story of a guy on a bus the other day. He gets on, notices someone from his high school most likely, sits down beside her and the first thing she decides to show him is a small smoking pipe. Not being so familiar with these types of objects, (I mean.. ugh... just cuz I act like a druggy doesn't mean I am a druggy, right?)I'm assuming it's a weed smoking pipe thingamajig. Then as if to outdo her, he pulls out this hookkah type contraption from his pocket that he built IN class (WHAT THE HELL) that was made up of a plastic medicine bottle at the front, two plastic tubes sticking out of it, and another plastic container joined to it where the tubes attach to, and LABELLED with an unmistakable picture of a marijuana leaf right on the front. Now that I think of it, I should have taken a picture of it with my spy camera, but I think I was too intrigued that it didn't come to mind at the time. DOH. And how stupid do you have to be to just pull it out on the bus like that, kind of flaunting it, and then asking the guy beside me, "You smoke weed man?"
hahahhahahaha aaah and that was my funny bus story of the week. I still give the guy props for building it though, I mean, yah, weirdo, but even I was tempted to ask him how it worked. :P
Okay, I'll just shut up now. *grgrgrgrgrgr*

<< Home