Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire

I haven't read any of the books. I even started watching the movies a year late, but after watching the first I've been hooked. I just got back from watching Goblet of Fire, and I'm upset to say the least. I guess the only reason I'm so upset is because I didn't want that to happen, and had I been reading the books, I already would have known what happened and wouldn't have been so upset; but I would have been upset while reading the books. You savvy? So anyways, here I am. Upset over Goblet of Fire, wishing it wouldn't have ended so abruptly, and wishing what happened didn't really happen. On top of that, I got into my car afterwards only to hear Mariah Carey on the radio. Even more upsetting!

*sigh* I guess I'm going to have to crack open the books now to find out more. Now... if only I could stir up a potion to find someone like Krum.

*hums the tune to Harry Potter and frolicks off into the distance*